Writing is one of the passions that has been lying dormant in me for years. It is one of my biggest dreams to be able to write stories out of ordinary people, places, and circumstances, and share them to the world.
The Dreamer Writes chronicles the life stories, adventures, and insights of a dreamer. It is a mirror of my dreams, interests, values, beliefs, advocacies, and all that I treasure and consider important in life, written in a reflective tone across the following areas.
- SHADES OF LIFE tells stories that interpret and re-imagine life. It is about my pursuit of peace and meaning as I go through life’s troubled waters.
- DEAR LOVE delivers messages of pain and sorrow from the broken heart. It also shows the different ways that love can change us into the best persons that we can possibly become.
- DESTINATIONS shares my stories about people, places, culture, and geography. Places we remember have deeply personal stories to tell.
- KINDNESS REVOLUTION speaks of humanitarian advocacies that I support and projects that I will have in the future. This is more of a social responsibility on a personal level because I believe that we are all accountable to our fellow human beings, “for none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself (Romans 14:7 NKJV).”
- LITERATURE features literary compositions in the form of poems and short stories, as well as, personal reviews of books from my favorite authors.
- THE FINISH LINE talks about my passion for running and the delightful ways it can intersect with life. The Finish Line is where every runner transforms to a finisher, where every finisher becomes a winner; not only in the race, but also in life.
As I brave the labyrinth of life, it is my heart’s desire to be able to write meaningful stories that can be sources of inspiration and motivation to others.
P. S. – Yes, you’re absolutely right! I love beaches and the one featured above is one of those I visited in the summer of 2012. It’s located in Nagsasa Cove, Zambales.